1. Question: I am making jewelry and operating through craft cooperative. I’m interested in what are the conditions for wholesale purchase, what is the cost compared to retail price, and what is the minimum quantity of goods that can be ordered as wholesale?
Answer: As you are working through the craft cooperative, that cooperative must email us a copy of its registration and a certificate of your membership. When we register you as wholesale buyer, you can send us your query on the quantities of wholesale orders, and we will send you our prices. Please note that not all of the items in our store are available for wholesale orders.
2. Question: I have a trade / business and want to be your wholesale buyer. What should I do to start making wholesale purchases?
Answer: E-mail us a copy of your registration. Once you activate your wholesale account you will be able to buy wholesale at wholesale quantities and prices.
3. Question: What are your wholesale quantities?
Answer: Our wholesale quantities, depending on the type of goods, are usually about 10 packages of specific items. The minimum amount for wholesale invoice is 1,000.00 HRK without VAT and postage costs.
4. Question: Do you send samples of products?
Answer: We do not send free samples. We can make an agreement with a buyer, but the buyer must pay the cost of postage from the production site to his/her address. Buyer interested in samples which are not in stock, must provide the number of his/her registration with UPS or DHL so that we can send samples, and the postage will be paid by a buyer from his/her UPS or DHL account.
5. Question: Why can I not see the number of your bank account on the Internet and pay ordered goods immediately?
Answer: When we receive your order, we first prepare it and then we send you an offer with the data necessary to make a payment. In this way we are certain that all ordered goods are prepared and available ie that all goods are in stock.
6. Question: Do you accept orders by phone or by fax?
Answer: No, we do not accept orders by phone or by fax.
7. Question: I want to order a purple item that you have, but only in green colour. Do you accept such orders?
Answer: We are sorry, but we deliver only the items that are available in our web store.
8. Question: I do not see the size of the chain links that I want to order?
Answer: Each item has a description that will open when you click on the product details.
9. Question: If you do not have certain goods in stock, can I order those goods?
Answer: Yes, we accept orders for products that are currently not in stock because new goods are constantly arriving.
10. Question: Is cost of shipping different for wholesale and retail customers?
Answer: Wholesale buyer pays the full value of shipping cost/delivery to his/her address. Retail customer has a shipping cost of 25,00 HRK, buyers from the EU pay the postage according to the valid price list of shipping costs. Shipping cost is actually greater than the amount paid by the retail customer because we are paying a portion of shipping cost.
11. Question: I have already made one order today. Can I make another order and can I be charged shipping costs only once?
Answer: Of course you can be charged shipping cost only once, but only if we receive your second order in a very short time since the first order was made. In this case you should write a note with your second order, in which you explain that you wish to combine your two orders into one, and therefore be charged shipping cost only once.
12. Question: In your store I saw some items, which you do not have in your web store. Can I order these products?
Answer: If you know the catalogue code of these items, you can send us email and order the required quantity of these items. Please do not forget to write your address and contact phone number.
13. Question: Can you deliver the package with my order after 11 a.m.?
Answer: We are unable to determine the time of the delivery of your package via Croatian post (HP). After you receive out email confirmation that your order was sent, try to negotiate delivery time with your postman.
14. Question: Can you send me your catalog?
Answer: We do not send catalogues but our website supports PDF so you can print all items from our website.
15. Question: I cannot place an order! How do I do that?
Answer: First make sure you are logged in as a customer, and then follow the instructions on how to complete your order. All order steps are given in pictures and text.
16. Question: I put the items in the cart, and the next day when I opened your website, those items were gone. What happened?
Answer: You were not logged in as a buyer when you put these items in the cart and web store did not recognize into whose shopping cart it should add the items.
17. Question: Will you send the orders to Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and the EU?
Answer: We are sending goods and orders to all countries. Postage for countries other than Croatia is calculated at the rates provided by the Croatian post (HP), depending on the volume and weight of the package.
18. What is the minimum value of one order?
Answer: The minimum value of orders to be sent by post is 50,00 HRK for goods, plus shipping cost.